Is this suitable for you?
If you want to talk about your emotions, in order to deal with them, this might be a good help for you.
In general, when the cause of your problems is psychological, and comes from bad experiences in your past, I might be able to help you.
In particular, I can help you with:
- Nervousness, fears and phobias,
- Low self-esteem,
- Difficulty being yourself,
- Light depression,
- Psychological reasons for loneliness,
- Pains having a psychological cause.
But I can help you with most difficult feelings. I'm also fine with you just being curious what comes up, even if there isn't any clear problem.
Psychological, psychiatric, or neurological condition?
My insight is mostly into how emotions and the unconscious work, rather than particular diagnoses. I do have a general understanding of many of these diagnoses, but I work with your actual emotions.
Other ways of treatment may be more suitable with:
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression),
- Suicidal thoughts, severe depression,
- Severe trauma, sexual abuse,
- Personality disorders,
- Autism Spectrum Disorders,
- Dementia (like Alzheimer's),
- Neurological conditions (like brain damage).